Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Stars and Stripes


I am back! I know it has been such a long time since I have posted. In fact, it has been a long time since I have stamped or done any paper crafting. Over the past year I became certified as a K-6 teacher in Florida and I was so fortunate to have a full time position as an Art teacher. The experience was incredible and being at the same school as my children was such a blessing! 

I found this little Sweet 'n Sassy Patriotic mouse and just could not resist creating a Fourth of July card. Better late than never!

Here is the recipe for this card:

Stamp: Downloaded from Sweet 'n Sassy

Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Brilliant Blue (retired), Shimmery White and Real Red

Accessories: White gel pen, photo corners punch, frost white shimmer paint, Stampin' Dimensionals and Crystal Effects all from Stampin' Up!

 





No comments: