Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Strawberry Sparkle!


Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by today. 

Today I am sharing a card that I had so much fun making.

I used a combination of Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils and then used Stampin' Up!'s Shimmer paint on the strawberry. I also highlighted some areas with Crystal Effects by Stampin' Up! This card has several layers and the edges of the Whisper White cardstock have been sponged with Melon Mambo ink. Here is another Cocoa Mouse downloaded from Sweet 'n Sassy. I recently found these wonderful digital images online and I just can't resist them. Check out the Sweet 'n Sassy site. I wish that the photo could show you the true sparkle of this card.

Here is the recipe:

Stamp: digital image Sweet 'n Sassy

Papers: Whisper White and Melon Mambo by Stampin' Up!, Patterned paper from my personal collection

Inks: Melon Mambo by Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Shimmer paint, dew drops, ribbon and Crystal Effects by Stampin' Up!, Scallop trim border punch by Stampin' Up!,  Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils


No comments: