Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary

I just finished this card for my husband's cousins who will be celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary on Friday. For this card I used the Loving Bridal Couple stamp. The card base is 6x6 and I used textured Whisper White and Bashful Blue cardstock from Stampin' Up! The layers are adhered with stampin' dimensionals and I sponged the white cardstock with bashful blue ink. The flowers in Tilda's hair and in her hand are highlighted with dazzling diamonds and Crystal Effects both from Stampin' Up!

Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Loving Bridal Couple

Cardstock: Whisper White textured and Bashful Blue by Stampin' Up!

Inks: Bashful Blue

Accessories: Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils, Big Shot with embossing folder, heart border punch, stampin' dimensionals, pearls, ribbon, dazzling diamonds and crystal effects all by Stampin' Up!





No comments: