Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, August 2, 2010

Little Girl Bear Hugs


Happy Monday everyone! Thank you for stopping by.

Today's card features a digital stamp by Meljen. I loaded white cardstock into my inkjet printer and then colored the image (isn't she so cute!) with Copics and Prismacolors. Next I cut around the image, mounted it with stampin' dimensionals on whisper white cardstock that had been run through my Big Shot and then sponged with Stampin' Up!'s Bashful Blue classic ink.

All of the layers have been stitched by machine and mounted using stampin' dimensionals.

The flowers have been brushed with shimmer paint and I used Crystal Effects on the flowers in the little girl's hair and also on the bear's nose.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Digital

Inks: Bashful Blue by Stampin' Up!

Cardstock: Textured Pretty  in Pink and Rose Red and Whisper White smooth cardstock all by Stampin' Up! Designer paper from my collection.

Accessories: Copic Markers, Prismacolors, Big Shot, flowers, Rose Red brads, shimmer paint and word window punch by Stampin' Up!






No comments: