Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pumpkin Emma


Hi Everyone! Happy Tuesday!

For today's card I am using a stamp called Pumpkin Emma. I could not resist this stamp as my youngest daughter is named Emma and fall is my favorite season. I stamped Emma in black ink on white cardstock and then colored her in using Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils. 

The designer paper is from my collection. It is a glitter paper which cannot really be seen in this photo. All other cardstock is by Stampin' Up!  I attached the layers with stampin' dimensionals and added shimmer paint to the pumpkin. This is a 6 X 6 card. I also added orange dew drops to the corners of my card.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Pumpkin Emma

Inks: Black, Certainly Celery by Stampin' Up!

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Certainly Celery and Lovely Lilac (retired) by Stampin' Up!

Accessories: Gingham ribbon, shimmer paint, Dew Drops





No comments: