Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A New Computer at last!



I finally did it. After months and months of research, pondering, making decisions and changing my mind, I finally purchased a new computer. The winner..... the new MacBook Pro. Yes- not only a new computer but also a new platform. Now I have no excuses for posting, well almost no excuses. I am realizing that there is going to be a learning curve in my transition from PC to Mac but so far I am learning to navigate. I am working my way through iPhotos and for a time will be without my Photoshop program.

I had a Stampin' Up! meeting today and while I was at work I gave my family the assignment to go to the Ft Lauderdale beach and take photos that I can work with in iPhoto and also use in a Fall scrapbook that I am working on.

Here is my first photo upload, edit and post

1 comment:

Tim Dorsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.