Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, September 3, 2010

News I am so excited to share!

Did you notice a new badge on the sidebar of my blog? 



I am so thrilled to announce that I have been selected as a Design Team member for The Stamping Boutique, a wonderful online digital stamp store. I discovered the Stamping Boutique a few months ago, absolutely fell in love with the images and now, I still can't believe that I am a part of the DT. Congratulations to all the other ladies who have been selected. They are so talented and it is my honor to be working with them. Tracey and team-Thank you so much!!!

Tracey Malnofsky is the incredible illustrator/artist behind the adorable images and the owner of The Stamping Boutique. Make sure that you go to her store to purchase her beautiful stamps. Then go to The Stamping Boutique Blog for ideas, tutorials and challenges.


No comments: