Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow Friends

Hello everyone!

I just finished this  card for the Scrap it with a Song Challenge. The theme is "Winter Wonderland" and I think this cute snowman image from Tracy at the Stamping Boutique is just perfect. Having lived in South Florida for the past ten years, I really miss the snow (at least during the holidays!) Today it is 82 degrees and snow is out of the question.



This card is 6X6 and features bordering blue cardstock by Stampin' Up! and white cardstock layered with pop dots. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the snowflakes and dots texture plate for the Big Shot. The snowman image is colored with Prismacolor pencils. The snowflake punch is by Martha Stewart and the rhinestones and ribbon are from my stash.

I wanted a very soft, almost muted feel for this card so I only use three colors. I then added Stickles for a little bling!




Thank you for stopping by! 


7 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, this is just too cute! Great job!

gina g said...

Fabulous card i love the sweet snowmen image and great colour. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Di said...

Beautiful card! love the image and the winter theme is perfect for this cahllenge!
thanks for joining SFTW!
Hugs Di xx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh this is STUNNING!!! I love those snowmen and your beautiful soft blues. What a wonderful winter wonderland!!!

cardmaking bird said...

Hi Debbie! Fab card and fab image! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges. Marie x

Chrissie said...

This is a really super card, great image too, thanks so much for joining in our Snow people challenge at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

Lillian Child said...

AD-OR-A-BLE !!!!!