Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stylish Tilda

I just finished this card for a Sketch Challenge in which the basic layout of a card is given to you and then you design a card based on that layout. I used a stamp called Stylish Tilda. This is from a stamp collection by Magnolia of Sweden. I saw my first Tilda image a couple months ago and just fell in love with her.

I used Copic sketch markers to color Tilda. These markers are so incredible to color with. I have never been able to blend colors so beautifully! The papers are so beautiful and such a color inspiration. I wanted a very muted color effect in keeping with the softness of the papers.

Here's the recipe:
Stamp: Stylish Tilda
Papers: Designer Paper, Stampin' Up! textured Whisper White cardstock
Inks: Black stamp pad, Copic markers
Accessories: Ribbon, buttons, Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds all from Stampin' Up!

No comments: